- Exterior front, sides, door, top and syrup rail are stainless steel.
- The exterior back and bottom are galvanized steel.
- Cabinet and rail interior liners are smooth aluminum.
- Cabinet incorporates 1/4” radius coved corners for ease of cleaning.
- The syrup rail is designed to accommodate 8 syrup jars. Syrup jars, pumps and lids are sold separate.
- Syrup rail meets NSF temperature requirements for holding hazardous food product and is controlled by a dedicated temperature control and power switch.
- The cabinet and doors utilize foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for added strength and energy savings.
- Units come standard with one wire shelf per door adjustable in 1/2 inch increments, 4 casters and selfclosing doors.
- These units incorporate a self-contained condensing unit in a dual circuit system to cool the cabinet storage section and the rail.
- The cabinet storage section and the rail have dedicated temperature controls to maintain proper temperature in the cabinet ( -10°F to 0°F) and rail (+33°F to +41°F).
- The freezer base utilizes R-404a refrigerant.
- The cabinet storage section has automatic defrost with a condensate evaporator so no plumbing is required.
- The rail section is cold wall and has a dedicated power switch to shut it down when not in use.
- Rail should be shut off daily as well as when not in use for required defrost of the rail.
- 115 volt, 60 Hz, 1 phase
- UL, C-UL Safety and UL Sanitation listed
Ship Freight Only