Designed with antique charm for added impulse sales, Paragon's Original 1911 Brand Sno-Cone Machine will shave over 500 lbs. of cube or chunk ice per hour. The matching cart adds to the appeal and presentation value of the 1911 machine increasing its already exceptional visibility and appeal. The “coolest” way to sell sno-cones!
- Backlit graphic sign and illuminated serving compartment
- 1/3 hp. 1725 rpm motor with safety rest
- Shaves up to 512 lbs. of cube or chunk ice per hour
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction with tempered glass panels
- Antique styling to attract impulse sales
- Concession Stands
- Flea Markets
- Nursing Homes
- Amusement Parks
Couple the antique styling machine with the matching cart for a perfectly unique nostalgic appeal.
THREE-YEAR WARRANTY PROGRAM
This colorful graphic sign is back-lit with a 15 watt fluorescent tube to attract attention.
Heavy Duty Motor
The sno-cone machine features a 1/3 horsepower motor with 1725 rpm. This motor also uses a safety reset that prevents accidental start-up if the motor is ever jammed.
Stainless Steel and Aluminum Construction
The cabinet of the machine is made from stainless steel and aluminum for years of durability and ease of cleaning.
Tempered Glass Panels
The three side panels of the sno-cone machine all use tempered glass panels for safety. These glass panels are very easy to clean and will not yellow or scratch.
Lighted Serving Compartment
The serving compartment is illuminated to highlight the freshly shaved ice for operator ease and increased impulse sales.
- Output: 500 lbs. per hour
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
Machine: 24" x 21" x 26"
Cart: 38" x 16" x 30"
- Ship Weight:
Machine: 75 lbs.
Cart: 55 lbs.
- Electrical: 120V, 680W, 5.7A
- Listings: (ETL tested to) UL 763, CSA 22.2, NSF-12, CE