The Polar Point snow cone machine #6133220 features a 1/3 hp motor which can produce an impressive 500 lb. of ice per hour. This commercial machine is constructed from stainless steel and aluminum to ensure long-lasting durability. The Polar Point has a number of high-end features including a back-lit sign and a lighted serving compartment - a real attention grabber to attract customers to your snow cone business. The high impact acrylic panels are tinted blue to shade the ice from melting. A slanted drain is removable, food grade plastic and drains moisture away from the ice to extend shelf life. Include: 36 inch drain tube, durable door, serving scoop and cup dispenser
- Slanted Drain Deck - Removable, food grade plastic tray drains moisture away from the ice and extends shelf life. 36-inch drain tube relieves excess moisture.
- Back-lit Sign - This colorful graphic sign is back-lit with a 15 watt fluorescent tube to attract attention.
- Heavy-Duty Motor - The Blizzard sno-cone machine features a 1/3 horsepower motor with 1725 rpm. This motor uses a manual safety reset that prevents accidental start-up if the motor is ever jammed.
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum Construction - The cabinet of the machine is made from stainless steel and aluminum for years of durability and ease of cleaning. The powder-coat paint finish resists chipping to keep machine looking new.
- Tinted High-Impact Polycarbonate Panels - The three side panels of the sno-cone machines all use high-impact blue tinted polycarbonate for safety. These panels are very easy to clean and will not yellow or scratch.
- Lighted Serving Compartment - The serving compartment is illuminated to highlight the freshly shaved ice for operator ease and increased impulse sales.
- Note: Also available with matching spoke-wheel sno-cone cart.
- Output: 500 lbs. per hour
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 24" x 21" x 27"
- Ship Weight: 75 lbs.
- Electrical: 120V, 680W, 5.7A
- Listings: (ETL tested to) UL 763, CSA 22.2, NSF 12, C