This is one of the most unique sno-cone machines on the market! The Cooler sno-cone machine from Paragon is a great option for any sno-cone vender. You wanted a unique, smaller, more portable sno-cone machine and we've got it! The Cooler has wheels and is made from rugged roto-cast polyethylene so its lightweight and less expensive. It has the same heavy-duty motor and hard-wearing components as Paragon's other metal models, but the design is a real attention-getter. Features high-imapct polycarbonate side panels making it safe and easy to clean with a blue tint to shade the ice and prevent melt down. Snow cone cup dispenser is included.
- Slanted Drain Deck - Food grade plastic tray drains moisture away from the ice and extends shelf life. 36-inch drain tube relieves excess moisture.
- Heavy-Duty Motor - The Cooler sno-cone machine features a 1/3 horsepower motor with 1725 rpm. This motor uses a manual safety reset that prevents accidental start-up if the motor is ever jammed.
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum Construction - The cabinet of the machine is made from stainless steel and aluminum for years of durability and ease of cleaning. The powder-coat paint finish resists chipping to keep machine looking new.
- Tinted High-Impact Polycarbonate Panels - The three side panels of the sno-cone machines all use high-impact blue tinted polycarbonate for safety. These panels are very easy to clean and will not yellow or scratch. The open back allows for easy access.
- Output: 500 lbs. per hour
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 24" x 16" x 24"
- Ship Weight: 43 lbs.
- Electrical: 120V, 635W, 5.3A
- Listings: (ETL tested to) UL 763, CSA 22.2, NSF 12, CE