The Cooler sno-cone machine from Paragon is a great option for any sno-cone vender. You wanted a unique, smaller, more portable sno-cone machine and we've got it! The Cooler has wheels and is made from rugged roto-cast polyethylene so its lightweight and less expensive. It has the same heavy-duty motor and hard-wearing components as Paragon's other metal models. Features high-imapct polycarbonate side panels, making it safe and easy to clean with a blue tint to shade the ice and prevent melt down. The "cool" look of this machine is sure to attract attention and business.
- Slanted Drain Deck - Food grade plastic tray drains moisture away from the ice and extends shelf life. 36-inch drain tube relieves excess moisture.
- Heavy-Duty Motor - The Cooler sno-cone machine features a 1/3 horsepower motor with 1725 rpm. This motor uses a manual safety reset that prevents accidental start-up if the motor is ever jammed.
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum Construction - The cabinet of the machine is made from stainless steel and aluminum for years of durability and ease of cleaning. The powder-coat paint finish resists chipping to keep machine looking new.
- Tinted High-Impact Polycarbonate Panels - The three side panels of the sno-cone machines all use high-impact blue tinted polycarbonate for safety. These panels are very easy to clean and will not yellow or scratch. The open back allows for easy access.
- Spoke-Wheel Cart - This model includes a sno-cone cart. The cart is made of durable steel and covered in a powder coat paint that resists chipping. It includes a storage area for all your sno-cone supplies, and breaks down easily for transportation and storage.
- Output: 500 lbs. per hour
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Machine: 24" x 16" x 24"
- Cart: 34" x 16" x 30"
- Ship Weight:
- Machine: 43 lbs.
- Cart: 50 lbs.
- Electrical: 120V, 635W, 5.3A
- Listings: (ETL tested to) UL 763, CSA 22.2, NSF 12, CE