The Snow Bank ice shaver will produce up to 500 pounds of crushed ice per hour. The blades of the cutting head are pre-set to produce standard coarse snow cone ice or it can be adjusted to produce finely shaved ice. Rotating at 1700 rpm's the heavy duty 1/3 hp motor is designed for years of durable service. This simple to use machine features tinted tempered glass panels, die-cast aluminum horn, cutting head and pusher, adjustable stainless steel cutting blades, Safety Re-set Button, Snow Cone Shaper, polycarbonate service door and a molded plastic drainage deck. The "coolest" way to sell sno-cones!
- Produces up to 500 pounds of crushed ice per hour
- 3 year warranty
- Heavy duty 1/3 hp motor
- Tinted tempered glass panels
- Safety resett button to prevent accidental start-up
- Adjustable cutting blades from fine to coarse
- Built-in Snow Cone Shaper for perfect snow cones every time
- Die-cast aluminum horn, cutting head and pusher
- THREE-YEAR WARRANTY PROGRAM
- Concession Stands
- Flea Markets
- Nursing Homes
- Amusement Parks
Heavy Duty Motor
The sno-cone machine features a 1/3 horsepower motor with 1725 rpm. This motor also uses a safety reset that prevents accidental start-up if the motor is ever jammed.
Stainless Steel and Aluminum Construction
The cabinet of the machine is made from stainless steel and aluminum for years of durability and ease of cleaning.
The four side panels of the sno-cone machine all use Polycarbonate panels for safety. These panels are very easy to clean and will not yellow or scratch.