Another solid sno-cone machine from Paragon, the Arctic Blast is a hard-working, economical option. Its smaller size lets it fit into tighter spaces and makes it easier to transport. But don't let the size fool you: the Arctic Blast will shave over 500 lbs. of cube or chunk ice per hour, meaning its a great way to earn profits this summer. The rear door kit is included in the Arctic Blast.
- Slanted Drain Deck - Removable, food grade plastic tray drains moisture away from the ice and extends shelf life. 36-inch drain tube relieves excess moisture.
- Heavy-Duty Motor - The Arctic Blast sno-cone machine features a 1/3 horsepower motor with 1725 rpm. This motor uses a manual safety reset that prevents accidental start-up if the motor is ever jammed.
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum Construction - The cabinet of the machine is made from stainless steel and aluminum for years of durability and ease of cleaning. The powder-coat paint finish resists chipping to keep machine looking new.
- Tinted High-Impact Polycarbonate Panels - The three side panels of the sno-cone machines all use high-impact blue tinted polycarbonate for safety. These panels are very easy to clean and will not yellow or scratch. The open back allows for easy access.
Blade Adjustment Instructions:
- MAKE SURE THE UNIT IS UNPLUGGED!
- Lay the unit on its side, with the door facing up.
- Use the hex wrench that came with the machine to loosen the blade assembly set screws. This is done be reaching into the hole that the ice falls from when grinding, rotating the assembly, then finding the set screws. You will need to rotate the assembly again when the screws are loose or they will make contact when you try to remove the cutter assembly.
- Push the cutter assembly off the shaft and into the ice chute. Be careful not to cut yourself on the sharp blades.
- Use a flat-head screwdriver to loosen the two screws on each blade.
- Move the blades IN to shave the ice finer or OUT for a course, crushed ice.
- Tighten the screws and reassemble the unit.
Note: Also available with matching spoke-wheel sno-cone cart.
- Output: 500 lbs. per hour
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 16 x 14 x 24
- Ship Weight: 50 lbs.
- Electrical: 120V, 635W, 5.3A
- Listings: (ETL tested to) UL 763, CSA 22.2, NSF 12, CE